Registrations for Season 2021 are now OPEN
All player registrations need to be submitted electronically and can be completed by following the links below. Alternatively you are welcome to attend our Registration days where we can assist with the registration process. Registrations will be held at the Clubrooms on:
Sunday 21st February 2021 from 10am – 1pm OR Wednesday 24th February from 5.30pm – 6.30pm
Cash, Cheque, EFTPOS and KidSport applications will be accepted on the day. Please note if you are a first time player at the club, or moving up into Year 3 you will require your Birth certificate to complete the registration process.
In Season 2021 the Club will be offering programs and Teams for the following;
– Auskick for Boys and Girls (5 year old’s through to – Year 2)
– Starkick Program for both Boys and Girls with a disability
– Girls Mods and Youth Teams: (Years 3 through to Year 12)
– Boys Mods and Youth Teams: (Years 3 through to Year 12)
With over 600 players registered at Coolbinia in 2020, we look forward to another great season for everyone.
REGISTER FOR YOUR CHILDS GROUP FROM THE BUTTONS BELOW.
(Please note age ranges are based on School group years)
FEES AND MERCHANDISE 2021
– Auskick & Bomberettes (Kindy to Year 2 Boys and Girls) – $130
– Starkick** (5 – 16 yrs- Special Needs program for Boys and Girls with a disability) – $130
– Junior and Youth Boys and Girls (Year 3 to 12) – $180
All fees include Insurance, Club Merchandise and a years worth of Fun.
Payment can be made through the SportsTG registration system, however for families wanting to pay via Direct Deposit please use the following account details and email the Treasurer email@example.com to advise payment has been completed.
Direct Deposit account Details;
Name: Coolbinia Bombers JFC
Acct Number: 157816380
Reference: Players name
** Registrants that hold a valid Health Care card will qualify for up to $150 in KidSport funding to cover their club fees. Please Register your details online and in lieu of payment submit your KidSport application . Once approved you must update your Voucher code online or email to the Treasurer for processing and any difference needs to be paid separately.
– K – Yr2: Registration includes an AFL Auskick pack, customised to your childs preference.
– Yr’s 3 – 6: Mods receive a Club Hoodie, Playing Shorts and Socks
– Yr’s 7 – 12: Mods receive a Club Hoodie, Playing Shorts, Socks and Club Bag##
– Starkick Registrants (K – Year 2) includes an AFL Auskick pack, customised to your childs preference
– Starkick Registrants (Y3 – Y10) will receive Club Hoodie, Playing Shorts, Socks
## New Youth players only – Only 1 Club Sports Bag issued to Youth players over membership term, not issued annually
KidSport enables Western Australian children to participate in community sport and recreation, no matter their financial circumstances. Eligible youth aged 5–18 years can apply for financial assistance up to $150 to contribute towards club fees. The fees will go directly to the registered KidSport clubs through their participating local government.
To be eligible for Kidsport your child must hold a current Health Care Card, or Pension concession Card. Alternatively you may be referred through an authorised agency. Please complete the online KidSport application for full terms and conditions, or Refer to the Kidsport website
KidSport Application Process:
1 – Complete the application form online listing “Coolbinia Bombers JFC” as the club you wish to join.
2 – Once you have been approved an email with a Voucher Code will be provided to you
3 – This Voucher Code MUST be entered during the Registration process to be processed.
Categorised in: News
This post was written by Coolbinia Bombers