All player registrations can be completed by following the links below. Alternatively you are welcome to attend our Mouthguard Fitting and Registration days where we can assist with the registration process. Registrations are being held at the Clubrooms on:
Sunday 25th February 2018 from 10am – 1pm OR Wednesday 28th February from 5.30pm – 6.30pm
Cash, Cheque or EFTPOS and KidSport applications will be accepted on the day. Please note if you are a first time player at the club, or moving up into Year 3 you will require your Birth certificate to complete the registration process.
In Season 2018 the Club will be offering programs and Teams for the following School years;
- Auskick for Boys and Girls (5 year old’s through to – Year 2)
- Starkick Additiional Needs program ( 5 – 14 years old)
- Junior Girls Teams: Years 3/4 and Years 5/6
- Youth Girls Teams: Years 7/8 and Years 9-11
- Junior Boys Teams: Years 3,4,5,6 and 7
- Youth Boys Teams: Year 8, 9, 11 and 12
With over 550 players registered at Coolbinia in 2017, we look forward to another great season for everyone.
FEES AND MERCHANDISE 2018
- Auskick & Bomberettes (Kindy to Year 2 Boys and Girls) – $125
- Starkick** (5 – 14 yrs- Special Needs program for Boys and Girls) – $125
- Junior and Youth Boys (Year 3 to 12) – $180
- Junior and Youth Girls (Year 3 to Year 11) – $150
All fees include Insurance, Club Merchandise and a years worth of Fun.
** Registrants that hold a valid Health Care card will qualify for up to $150 in KidSport funding to cover their club fees. Please Register your details online and in lieu of payment submit your KidSport application . Once approved you must update your Voucher code online or email to the Treasurer for processing.
- K – Yr2: Registration includes an AFL Auskick pack.
- Yr’s 3 – 12: Mods and Youth Registrants, receive a Club Polo, Playing Shorts and Socks
- Starkick Registrants will receive Club Polo, Playing Shorts, Socks and in line with the age groups above.
BRING A MATE INCENTIVE
Players who are again playing in Modified or Youth teams, who bring a new player to the club that registers and pays their fees will receive a $40 EB games voucher.Please liaise through the Registrar for any Incentive claims.
KidSport enables Western Australian children to participate in community sport and recreation, no matter their financial circumstances. Eligible youth aged 5–18 years can apply for financial assistance up to $150 to contribute towards club fees. The fees will go directly to the registered KidSport clubs through their participating local government.
To be eligible for Kidsport your child must hold a current Health Care Card, or Pension concession Card. Alternatively you may be referred through an authorised agency. Please complete the online KidSport application for full terms and conditions, or Refer to the Kidsport website
KidSport Application Process:
1 – Complete the application form online listing “Coolbinia Bombers JFC” as the club you wish to join.
2 – Once you have been approved an email with a Voucher Code will be provided to you
3 – This Voucher Code MUST be entered during the Registration process to be processed.
Categorised in: News
This post was written by Coolbinia Bombers